Sunday, December 16, 2012

Making My Way South...

Week of Dec 9...On Saturday, the 8th, I visited my son, Jeff's in-laws, at Hilton Head Island...stayed through Sunday night, then off to Savannah GA, thru Friday...many great sketches in the historic part of town.... invited to a Wednesday luncheon on Skidaway Island with a pleasant bunch of regional female artists. Then on to Fernandino Beach, FL, where I again sketched in the historic village and the beach - great subject matter AND I really like the town as a possible place to 'hang my hat'...Florida can be extremely warm, but located n the coast, the heat is not what you might expect.  Today, I will again do sketching on Amilia Island, then on to Saint Augustine for a day or two. Weather in the high 60's, low 70's...which I can certainly handle !
















No comments:

Post a Comment